Providing Farmers and
Computer Solutions for over 35 years.
as Quicken . . . but made for farmers and ranchers."
Evaluation Demo program is the complete "Farm Biz" Entry level
Accounting program. Absolutely No Setup Required. Just install
and enter your records. The Evaluation comes complete with a 269 page
manual available for Printing or Viewing on Screen.
The "Farm Biz" Evaluation Demo is ideal for High School and
College computer labs. A copy can be placed on each computer in the lab
or on the students home computer. The Demo program can be taught in the
classroom for the months of January through June. Call us toll free
at 1-800-438-7371 to ask about having Educational Demo's sent to the
school. The demo's only restriction is the months July - December are
locked out so you can't enter the last half of the year unless you purchase
the actual "Farm Biz" Program. An incredible value at $249.
Teaching an Adult Ag Class and need to have the full year available .
. . Ask about our Educational Quantity Discounts. School Discounts begin
at quantity two (2).
"Farm Biz" was developed in cooperation with the Minnesota
Adult Farm Management Instructors and specifically designed for students
to transition from the "Farm Account Book" to home based computerized
While some instructors, because of cost, believe that spreadsheets or
programs like Quicken are the route to take, we have learned that students
grasp record keeping and enterprise analysis much quicker using "Farm
Biz". Therefore, instructors can devote their time to teaching family
goals and induce student ideas for new & improved farm management rather
than how to setup a chart of accounts or program a spread sheet.
"Farm Biz" is written in Microsoft's Access, thereby providing common
ground for the instructor to create additional statistics for classroom
charting and analysis. "Farm Biz provides the basics for migrating to
our more powerful "Ultra Farm" accounting program. "Ultra Farm" exports
directly to the "Finpack" program from the Farm Financial Center at the
University of Minnesota.
The complete demo program is 40 meg. Download
"Farm Biz" freeware. You need to have 80 meg free to install &
operate "Farm Biz" on your computer. A Farm
Biz Demo CD is available at Amazon.com for $12.95.
Please contact us, if you have the need for multiple CD copies for classroom
- Pentium III or faster with a minimum of 32 Meg of Ram
- Hard Disk with 80 Meg Free Space
- CD Drive (If no CD drive is available, call for flash drive pricing.)
- Monitor and graphics card that supports 800 X 600 or Higher Resolution
- Any Windows Compatible Printer
- All Versions
of Windows including: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000
or Macintosh with one of the following: Virtual PC, Boot Camp,
or Parallels Software
Personalize the Favorites
List to show only the Items applicable for your farm.
- Checkbook balance on the screen as you key income & expense transactions.
- Chart of accounts already set up for farming & ranching. Just click
on the one you want.
- Two quantities on every transaction for pounds, bushel, head, etc.
plus the $ amount.
- The last date used is input for you. Click on the spinner or press
"Plus/Minus" to change the date.
- Each new check number increments by 1 from your last check number.
- Use vendors (payees with names & address) when you want. It's optional.
- Recall frequently used Transactions by Vendor for fast throughput.
- Search the entire Year for any Transaction.
- Print Checks or make the entry from handwritten checks.
Use the Scroll Bar to view
the entire list of Transactions.
- View and sort all your transactions by check #, date, vendor, or dollar
- Reconcile your entries to your bank statement by clicking on those
that are cleared.
- Customize the Standard Farm chart of accounts so you only see favorites
for your farm.
- Convert Farm Biz for DOS data disks.
- Back up your data to Removable Media under program control.
- Restore your vital data from Removable Media under program control.
- Keep & access multiple farms for multiple years.
- Create a Cashflow plan. Prepare a Networth Statement.
- Close the year and roll over vendors and balances to the new year.
Print these Reports!
- Cash Flow Actual 12 months across (only 6 months for Demo) in columns
plus a total
- Cash Flow Plan 12 months across (only 6 months for Demo) in columns
plus a total
- Check Register in date order
- Computer Printed Checks
- Employee Earnings by employee
- Enterprise Analysis for Crops & Livestock 12 mo. Across (only 6 months
for Demo) in columns plus a total
- General Vendor Activity Report for the year
- Money Borrowed Vendor Report with beginning & ending balances
- Monthly Transactions with Year To Date Totals (current months detail)
- Net Worth Statement for Beginning of the Year & Ending
- Other Business P&L for Custom Trucking, Roadside Stand, etc.
- Personal Summary Income & Expense (Non Farm & household)
- Profit & Loss Statement for the Farm
- Purchase Analysis 12 months across (6 months for Demo) shows prices
paid by unit (lbs., Ton, gallons, CWT, etc.)
- Sales Analysis 12 months across (6 months for Demo) shows amount sold
by unit. (Head, bushel, lbs., CWT, etc.)
- Tax Schedule F worksheet with projections to year end.
- Transaction Report by Item. Complete year or with Selections on Enterprise,
Vendor, dates, etc.
- Trial Balance prints all detail for a month in deposit and check order.
All of the following reports are available in the demo. However, the
reports that are underlined are sample reports that can be viewed
in your browser by clicking on the report title.