Providing Farmers and
Computer Solutions for over 35 years.
as Quicken . . . but made for farmers and ranchers."
Evaluation Demo program is the complete "Farm Biz" Entry level
Accounting program. Absolutely No Setup Required. Just install
and enter your records. The Evaluation comes complete with a 269 page
manual available for Printing or Viewing on screen.
Use this program as
long as you like. When you get acquainted with the way it operates, we
hope you will become a customer. Anything that is entered with the Demo
program can be continued on when you purchase the Farm Biz Software. So
feel free to enter your actual information.
The complete demo program is 40 meg. Download
"Farm Biz" freeware. You need to have 80 meg free to install &
operate "Farm Biz" on your computer. A
Farm Biz Demo CD is available at Amazon.com for $12.95.
What's the catch?
The only restriction is months July - December are locked
out so you can't enter the last half of the year unless you purchase the
actual "Farm Biz " Program. An incredible value at $249.
- Pentium III or faster with a minimum of 32 Meg of Ram
- Hard Disk with 80 Meg Free Space
- CD Drive (If no CD drive is available, call for flash drive pricing.)
- Monitor and graphics card that supports 800 X 600 or Higher Resolution
- Any Windows Compatible Printer
- All Versions
of Windows including: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000
or Macintosh with one of the following: Virtual PC, Boot Camp,
or Parallels Software
Here is what you get:
Personalize the Favorites
List to show only the Items applicable for your farm.
- Checkbook balance on the screen as you key income & expense transactions.
- Chart of accounts already set up for farming & ranching. Just click
on the one you want.
- Two quantities on every transaction for pounds, bushel, head, etc.
plus the $ amount.
- The last date used is input for you. Click on the spinner or press
"Plus/Minus" to change the date.
- Each new check number increments by 1 from your last check number.
- Use vendors (payees with names & address) when you want. It's optional.
- Recall frequently used transactions by Vendor for fast through put.
- Search the entire Year for any Transaction.
- Print Checks or make the entry from handwritten checks.
Use the Scroll Bar to view
the entire list of Transactions.
- View and sort all your transactions by check #, date, vendor, or dollar
- Reconcile your entries to your bank statement by clicking on those
that are cleared.
- Customize the Standard Farm chart of accounts so you only see favorites
for your farm.
- Back up your data to Removable Media under program control.
- Restore your vital data from Removable Media under program control.
- Keep & access multiple farms and for multiple years.
- Create a Cashflow plan. Prepare a Networth Statement.
- Close the year and roll over Balances, Vendors and frequently used
Transactions to the next year.
Print these Reports!
- Cash Flow Actual 12 months across (only 6 months for Demo) in columns
plus a total
- Cash Flow Plan 12 months across (only 6 months for Demo) in columns
plus a total
- Check Register in date order
- Computer Printed Checks
- Employee Earnings by employee
- Enterprise Analysis for Crops & Livestock 12 mo. Across (only 6 mo.
for Demo) in columns plus a total
- General Vendor Activity Report for the year
- Money Borrowed Vendor Report with beginning & ending balances
- Monthly Transactions with Year To Date Totals (current months detail)
- Net Worth Statement for Beginning of the Year & Ending
- Other Business P&L for Custom Trucking, Roadside Stand, etc.
- Personal Summary Income & Expense (Non Farm & household)
- Profit & Loss Statement for the Farm
- Purchase Analysis 12 months across (6 months for Demo) shows prices
paid by unit (lbs., ton, gallons, CWT, etc.)
- Sales Analysis 12 months across (6 months for Demo) shows amount sold
by unit. (head, bushel, lbs., CWT, etc.)
- Tax Schedule F worksheet with projections to year end.
- Transaction Report by Item. Complete year or with Selections on Enterprise,
Vendor, dates, etc.
- Trial Balance prints all detail for a month in deposit and check order.
The reports that are underlined can be viewed in your browser by clicking
on the report title.
Schools - Educational Use
The Demo program can be taught in schools for the months
of January through June. Call us toll free at 1-800-438-7371 to ask about
having Educational Demo's sent to the school. The demo's only restriction
is months July - December are locked out so you can't enter the
last half of the year unless you purchase the actual "Farm Biz "
Program. An incredible value at $249. Teaching an Adult Ag Class and need
to have the full year available . . . Ask about our Educational Quantity
Discounts. School Discounts begin at two.
For more information contact
Farm Biz | Order
Demo CD at Amazon.com |