Agricultural Software for Farm & Ranch
Crop Software Evaluation
Providing Farmers &
The evaluation Demo program is the complete "My Field" crop records program. All features are available for you to try before you buy. The program is so user-friendly it needs only 26 pages of instructions.
The trial program is limited by the number of entries you enter. But all data entered with the trial will transfer to the actual program.
· Chemicals, Fertilizer & Seed inputs can be purchased in bulk with the unit/quantity & price reported. As the events are recorded for a crop, the cost is computed based upon the application rates per acre or field that you specify. The chemicals, fertilizers, and seeds can be entered on the fly and are automatically added to the specific pick list. Costs are strictly optional.
· Each piece of equipment can be assigned an hourly or per acre cost of operation Calculations are broken down by acre and field. Equipment costs are optional.
· Tank Mix Formulation automatically calculates the total cost for the mix on the screen as each ingredient is added to the mix.
· Minimal input is required. Producers can choose minimal or complete detail for their records.
· You pick the Field & Crop you are working with from a pull down list. There are 9 tabbed events for a Field & Crop. Each tab has a different screen layout for input.
Field Work Tab Events are: Ground Prep – Planting
– Fertilizer – Chemicals
· Each of the 9 Tab Events has its’ own clipboard for Copy/Paste. This is handy when on the same day you use the same equipment to perform the same job on several different fields. Click Record Copy on the transaction you want copied, then pick a different farm field/crop and click Auto Paste. Saves Time!
· A click in the cost cell is the mechanism to cost out your Power Equipment, Implements, Seeds, Fertilizer and Chemicals. The cost screen retrieves the costs set up in your pick lists.
· Pick Lists are built on the fly as you enter an item not previously entered. Pick List management includes the ability to add purchase units & purchase costs. Items in the pick list can be deactivated so they no longer show in the list.
Reports are specific to the following
Seed, equipment and Destinations.