Farm Biz Upgrade
to Ultra Farm for Windows
Farm Biz is an intermediate level program that helps
you manage your finances and introduces you to the benefits of Production
Analysis by enterprises.
When you need more Checkbooks, Financial Reports,
Inventory Control, Payroll and Production Analysis, your next move
is to Ultra Farm for Windows.
Valued Customers receive a $225.00
discount when they upgrade from Farm Biz to Ultra Farm.
So we can process your order correctly we need your Farm Biz serial
# (SN#). The SN# can be found on the CD received with
your most recent order/update. To
order On-line click here.
These features make Ultra Farm the complete system
- Five Checkbooks with Balancing on-screen as each entry is input.
- Vendors for three Vendor Types; Money Borrowed, General and
Labor (contract or payroll employees). Vendor Preferences allows
you to setup the most likely items used for each vendor. Using
Vendor Preferences cuts 1/3 to 1/2 of your data entry time!
Flexible features let you setup percentages that can be split
between farm and personal shares, examples: telephone, electricity,
and other utilities. You can also use dollars for the same payments
made monthly, example: Internet Service or cable/satellite Television.
This feature is so flexible you can simply leave the dollar amount
blank and enter the changing dollar amounts when you go to use
the Vendor, example: crops sold or cattle purchased.
- Payroll is included and fully interactive with the rest of the
- Check Writing with aged Accounts Payable for all five (5) Checkbooks.
- IRS Information Returns 1099 & W-2's.
- Tax Schedules F, 4797, A, B, C, D, E.
- The last transaction date is carried forward to
be used in your next transaction and is put in for you. When you
tap the plus or minus keys the date gets larger
- The check number adds one to the last number used
and puts it in for you on a new transactions.
- The type ahead feature for Vendors and Item/Categories
lets the computer bring up the most likely choice. You
can type either the vendor code or the name and it will find it
after only two or three letters. The Item Code Description works
the same way.
- When you finish a field of data if you prefer to press enter
or the tab key or click the mouse
you will fall in love with the flexibility of Ultra Farm for Windows.
They all work the same.
- A Transaction Register by check or deposit of all
entries for the year can be pulled up with one click as
you are entering transactions. This register can be viewed
in its entirety from the very first transaction for the year to
the last transaction. The entire list can be sorted by check #,
date, vendor name, or dollar amount. Just click the "Sort"
button and click your choice for sequence.
This feature is really handy to locate a transaction you want
to edit. Just mark the transaction and then click View/edit
and you will be at the data entry screen with all the detail information
so you can make a change. Any change will adjust the checkbook
balance right before your eyes.
- Every month when you open your bank statement. All of your outstanding
checks and deposits not cleared are listed. A calculated beginning
balance matches the Bank Statement Beginning Balance.
All you need to do is click the cleared box on the same line as
the check or deposit. With each click the totals for Deposits,
Withdrawals, and Ending Balance change their value.
So you can see your results with every click. When you finish
clicking, the ending balance will match the bank statement . If
you like speed, you can just tap the space bar repeatedly to clear
a long series of checks.
- The Chart of Accounts can be expanded with sub-accounts. A fourth
digit represents a sub-account for up to 36 additional breakdowns.
For example machinery fuel can be separated into 743.G for Gas,
743.D for Diesel and 743.P for Propane.
- Perpetual Inventory Control that tracks all activity through
the financial system without any extra keying. Both perpetual
and physical inventory can be mixed for the same farm.
- Check Writing, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable are
all built into Ultra. These features even include Automatic Withdrawal/Deposits
that will save countless hours of time.
- Cashflow Planning provides up to 5 year Long Range Budgeting.
Cashflows include Actuals, Plans, Combined Plan/Actual - Year
by Month, Combined Year by Quarter, Combined Quarter by Month
and Cashflow with Credit Activity.
- All reports print to the screen, printer, or both. Selections
for printing are made on a report basis, so you can select several
reports to print with different criteria all in the same report
- Reports can be split for multiple owners or consolidated allowing
for selection of any one of the twenty-five different checkbook
- Data is automatically converted from Farm Biz to Ultra Farm.
No additional conversion programs or hidden costs. So your valuable
data is always usable and you can upgrade at anytime during the
- A Balance Sheet including Beginning and Ending Market and Book
Values with Farm Liquidity & Solvency Ratios. Supporting Schedules
include each Crop Enterprise for Sale, for Feed, and Sealed; each
Livestock Enterprise with numbers born, died, transferred, sold,
purchased; plus much, much more.
- Production Analysis by the month that keeps track of births,
deaths, birth weights, weaning weights, and pre- weaning death
- Profit Analysis for Livestock that includes placing a dollar
value on home grown feeds that should be charged to each Enterprise.
- Crop Break-even Analysis that breaks down your fertilizer, chemicals,
seed, land rent, etc.; by field, by acre and by bushel. Allocated
costs include overhead, family living and equipment ownership.
- Data is converted directly to Finpack. The Ultra Item Codes
are cross matched to the University of Minnesota FINAN program
produced by the Center for Farm Financial Management.
& Livestock Supporting Schedule
- Pentium III or faster with a minimum of 32 Meg of Ram
- Hard Disk with 100 Meg Free Space
- CD Drive (If no CD drive is available, order the flash drive
- Monitor and graphics card that supports 800 X 600 or Higher
- Any Windows Compatible Printer
- All Versions
of Windows including: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000
or Macintosh with one of the following: Virtual PC, Boot
Camp, or Parallels Software
You can save time and money when you upgrade from Farm Biz to Ultra
Farm for Windows. To order your software via credit card on-line
we offer Secure Server
to guarantee the utmost in confidentiality. If you need help shopping
visit our Shopping Tips
and then place