Crop and Field History Software
Farmers & Ranchers with
My Field Crop Records is designed so the user can input as little or as much information as desired. Each producer can utilize different components in such a way as to satisfy their individualized requirements. The user simply sets up the fields; all other information can be added on the fly.
The What-if planning feature uses last years' records as a baseline to automatically make the Plan. Then you can modify your pick lists with your estimated input costs for the coming year. Your anticipated yields and prices determine the break-evens by field and crop. Using your plan to print the same reports as the prior year actual To order on-line click here.
· You can have an unlimited number of Fields and Crops. We allow multiple Crops in a field (double crop, cover crop, strip crop etc). Field information rolls over from year to year without the need to reenter anything except the intended new crop to harvest. Historical Soil Tests with nutrient analysis and lab recommendations are stored by field.
· Chemicals, Fertilizer & Seed inputs can be purchased in bulk with the unit/quantity & price reported. As the events are recorded for a crop, the cost is computed based upon the application rates per acre or field that you specify. The chemicals, fertilizers, and seeds can be entered on the fly and are automatically added to the specific pick list. Costs are strictly optional.
· Each piece of equipment can be assigned an hourly or per acre cost of operation Calculations are broken down by acre and field. Equipment costs are optional.
· Tank Mix Formulation automatically calculates the total cost for the mix on the screen as each ingredient is added to the mix.
· Minimal input is required. Producers can choose minimal or complete detail for their records.
· You pick the Field & Crop you are working with from a pull down list. There are 9 tabbed events for a Field & Crop. Each Event has a different screen layout for input.
There are 9 different Events, they are Ground Prep, Planting, Fertilizer, Chemicals, Inspection, Harvest, Trucking/Selling, Water Precipitation/Irrigation, and Miscellaneous.
· Each of the 9 Events has its’ own clipboard for Copy/Paste. This is handy when on the same day you use the same equipment to perform the same job on several different fields. Click Record Copy on the transaction you want copied, then pick a different farm field/crop and click Auto Paste. This features Saves Time and lots of keystrokes!
· A click in the cost cell is the mechanism to cost out your Power Equipment, Implements, Seeds, Fertilizer and Chemicals. The cost screen retrieves the costs set up in your pick lists. If you prefer to save time, just let the computer calculate the costs from your pick lists when printing reports.
· Pick Lists are built on the fly as you enter an item not previously entered. Pick List management includes the ability to add purchase units & purchase costs. Items in the pick list can be deactivated so they no longer show in the list. That way when you finally kick that old tractor or implement down the road, you can simply choose not to display it in your list.
Reports are specific to the following
Fertilizer, Seed, equipment